Recently, I was lucky enough to do an event over at PBC All Genres Book Club (aka Paranormal Book Club), and I cannot even begin to describe to you how much fun it was for everyone. There were games, contests, and I tossed out some pretty sweet prizes. Still, the greatest part about the whole thing was the army of loyal fans that rallied over to support me and my word babies. PBC has a following of almost 70,000 and as far as I can tell you, they have earned each and every single one of them! As a thank you for allowing me the opportunity to hijack their page, and for being pretty awesome too, I sat down with Bella from PBC to see what got her onto the blogging crazy-train, and what makes her tick as a reader....Here's what she had to say!
1. How did you get into blogging, and what keeps you going?
I love books and I wanted to be able to get more involved in them and help out authors I loved… I kept going because I never stops loving books and the authors that write them!
2. As a reader, what is your favorite genre to curl up with and why?
OH well everything and anything good I really don’t have a fave to pick, but right now its Adult!
3. What is the greatest behind the scenes benefit of being a blogger? (i.e. meeting new authors, the books, events, etc...lol)
Oh just getting to meet all the amazing ppl out there… Authors and reader and other bloggers!!
4. What was your greatest FanGirl moment?
When I got to meet the Cast of the Mortal Instruments!!! Oh and just ALL the authors I have meet I mean they are so cool !!
6. If you could crawl into ONE book and live there for a month, which would it be and why?
OH NO I can’t answer that… Dang it! Ummmm…….Ok The Mortal Instruments I have to say and because they have a cool life! LOL Now there is many more but off the top of my head thats it.
7. When we first start out, one of the first things an author learns is how invaluable the alliance is with bloggers. What advice would you give new authors as they take their first few baby-steps...Into the Blogiverse?
Well be kind, understand bloggers are BUSY and have life outside of blogging as they do…. but keep pushing wha you do it will work in the end! Also, make sure your cover is good LOTS of ppl and bloggers look at covers then the blurb. Gaining fans will come it takes time just keep getting your book and name out there and it will all work out!
6. Any parting thoughts?
Have fun enjoy reading and don’t let anyone tell you what you read it garbage or bash you for being a reader. If you feel you love something enough to spend days doing it have it! Being a blogger is HARD and pays NOTHING so if you get into this remember its really about the fun and pimping you will do!
As Further evidence of just how awesome Bella and the rest of the crew over at PBC truly are, check out what they are up to now!
★.¸¸,. •°´★ Giveaway TIME★.¸¸,. •°´★
PBC is giving away 2 signed copies of the first book (The Originals: The Rise). They are signed by Julie Plec and Charles Michael Davis who plays Marcel Gerard in the show!!! Opened international!! Here's what you have to do to win....
1. CLick on the image to go to their page---->
2. Like and Comment on this post!
2. Share this giveaway or tag a few friends!
HAVE FUN and thanks for the support!!
Contest Ends Monday 4.6.15